Never miss an #SEOBrunch! Use this recap blog as an educational resource or a tool for catching up before our next SEO Brunch meetup.
Click the list below to quickly find our most recent SEO discussions & advice all the way back to January 2020.
May – 2020
Guest Speaker: ‘Storytelling with Data‘ with Kevin D’aguiar of Matters of Data.
- Setting up Google Search Console (GSC) for keyword research & traffic insights
- Improving your Home page Metadata to increase CTR
- Setting up your Google My Business to get richer side panel results
April – 2020
Guest Speaker: ‘Google Search Console for Beginners‘ with Michael MacMillan
March – 2020
Guest Speaker: ‘Search in the age of Coronavirus‘ with Michael MacMillan
- Creating industry-specific portfolio pages for artists
- How to correct mobile usability issues
- How to add Job Posting schema & attract job seekers
February – 2020
Guest Speaker: ‘PPC & Google Ads‘ with Matt Whalen
- Segmenting traffic for multiple locations
- Creating blogs
- 404 errors & empty pages
January – 2020
Guest Speaker: ‘Google My Business & Maps‘ with Michael MacMillan
- Creating content with Keyword research (People Also Ask)
- Updating metadata
- HTTPS & the importance of secure pages
Ready to learn more? Join us for the next SEO Brunch meetup. Or follow #SEOBrunch on Twitter & join our private LinkedIn Group where we share SEO advice & troubleshoot issues together. See you soon!